Fishing package Hunting package
The Duchenier Wildlife Reserve, managed by Terfa, is subject to the wildlife reserves regulations imposed by the Quebec Ministry of Forests, Wildlife and Parks and a random draw is mandatory for the allocation of all regulated packages.
What is the random draw?
The draw is an allocation method that is imposed in Quebec wildlife reserves in order to give all Quebecers the opportunity to be able to come on the territory. Once the draw is over, the remaining packages will be available to everyone.
- You must be 18 years old on December 31st 2022 and be a resident of the province of Quebec.
- Your form must 100% completed, otherwise it could be rejected without notice.
- The number of inscriptions is limited to 30 inscriptions or 5 booklets per package. (ex: 1 booklet = 6 inscriptions)
- Your inscriptions must be received no later than January 3th 2023.
- Participants registered online will receive their results within 48 hours after the random draw.
Calls for winners will begin:
- January 16th 2023 for all fishing packages;
- January 10th 2023 for all hunting packages;
Location of the random draw
- The random draw will be live stream on our Facebook page January 7th 2023.
Group leader / Substitute
- It is important to consider that only one substitute is allowed per purchase.
- If you wish to have a different substitute, you must make a purchase for another draw.
- The group leader or his substitute must be part of the hunting or fishing trip.
- After the draw, it will not be possible to change or to add a substitute.
- The cost is $ 10 per inscription or $ 45 per 6 inscriptions (taxes included), non-refundable.
- In the event of an administrative error during online registration purchase, the participant will have as their sole recourse the refound of their inscription fees after analysis by our sales departement.
Privacy and Information Security Policy
- Your online shopping is secure at The Territory of Recreational Experiences of Ancient Forests (Terfa)The information concerning you, as well as your credit card, is sent as an electronic message which has been the subject of an encryption guaranteeing the confidentiality of the information contained in it. Consequently, this message cannot be intercepted, altered or decoded by an intermediary.
- The Territory of Recreational Experiences of Ancient Forests (Terfa) meets SSL secure transmission standards, which means that your transaction will always be made securely. In addition, your payment is made directly to Desjardins.
- The Territory of Recreational Experiences of Ancient Forests (Terfa) does not keep any computer data of any transaction concerning credit information. This is why you must resubmit your credit information with each new transaction.
Inscription by mail
You can also partcipate by mail by filling out the form on our brochure and by attaching the costs corresponding to the draw and forwarding it to the location indicated on our brochure.
- You have until january 3th to ship you inscription by mail. The random draws will take place on january 7th.
- Anyone wishing to register can do so by returning a inscription form, duly completed and signed, accompanied by a check or money order made out to "Terfa, Réserve faunique Duchénier".
- The cost per inscription is $ 10 or 6 inscriptions for $ 45 for the same activity, taxes included, non-refundable.
- The number of inscriptions is limited to 30 inscriptions or 5 booklets per product. (ex: 1 booklet = 6 inscriptions)You can choose different packages on the same form as long as the amount corresponds to the number of inscriptions. On the other hand, if you wish to have a different substitute per package or per draw, you must purchase a package or per draw.
Inscription forms are available by phone at 418-735-5222 or by email via 105,110,102,111,114,101,115,101,114,118,101,64,116,101,114,102,97,46,99,97|105,110,102,111,114,101,115,101,114,118,101,64,116,101,114,102,97,46,99,97||||.
You can also download the form in PDF format in Documentations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR THIS KIND OF ENTRIES ONLY THE WINNERS WILL RECEIVE THEIR RESULTS BY MAIL.